[App_rpt-users] custom node announcement?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Nov 25 06:05:09 UTC 2014

On 11/24/14, 11:37 PM, mike at midnighteng.com wrote:

> Bryan,
>
> I think you need to do that in your node,
>
> in extensions.conf
>
> [radio-control]
> exten => 29261,1,Answer
> exten => 29261,n,Wait(2)
> exten => 29261,n,Playback(/path/to/file.gsm)    ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> exten => 29261,n,Rpt,29261|P
>
> Adjust as needed but use
> Playback(/path/to/file.gsm)   -before the actual connection is made to node

I'm asking about the node announcements in
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames
these override the number readouts if they exist.

I've made some custom ones I'm using for my node, and the rc.updatenodelist
script looks to rsync these from the allstar server.  Unless asterisk can push
these files some how, I don't think this is what I need.

Thanks,
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice