[App_rpt-users] custom node announcement?

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Tue Nov 25 19:13:45 UTC 2014

I think what he is trying to do is put his node number that is in the sounds/rpt/nodenames into a global distribution that doesnt exist.  I only know of 3 places that people get these updates kb2ear supports one, the wan system, and I have one that combines the two that also contains private nodes that people have.  Is this what you are trying to do?

If you want to send me your ulaw or gsm file, you can upload it at http://www.repeater.net/upload/html

If you want to download the audio files I have, here is the command to run from your nodes cli

rsync -av rsync://www.repeater.net/nodenames/ /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/

I hope this is what you are looking for.  I do look at the uploaded files every few days so once I get them and verify them, they are available in the rsync.

Sent from my iPhone