[App_rpt-users] How to talk and receive from zoiper

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:48:08 UTC 2014

I guess I forgot to reply to the whole group. Dialing "40764 (my node
number)" gives me an "Error #3, no route to destination"

Here is my extensions.conf

[myiphone]
exten=40764,1,rpt(40764|P)

And here is my iAX.conf file
[myiphone]
username=myiphone
type=friend
context=myphone
host=dynamic
auth=md5
secret=<MyPasswordIsHere>
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=g726aal2
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
transfer=no
callerid="kd0whb"

I am assuming it is ok to put the [myiphone] right before the [general]
section. Everything Seems to be working though, becuase it would not even
register until I fixed a typo, being one [] said myiphone and one [] said
myphone.

electricity440 at gmail.com