[App_rpt-users] Remote Base setup

Sam Nabkey sam.nabkey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:46:33 UTC 2014

Hello all...

I have been working on an agile remote base using an Icom 706.  I have seen
a lot of posts and read a lot of ideas on using this radio.

I first attemped using this under the Beagle Bone but I didn't have any
luck.  SO I switched to an ACID install that was previously working as a
Repeater Node.

I first added the remote stuff back to the rpt.conf - and the symptom
returned.

The only working config has the line 'remote = ic706' commented out.

Anyone have any ideas on why the USB interface won't start, or the node
would die just because the remote statement was added?

I could use some pointers?

--

*Samuel T. Nabkey - K8SN*