[App_rpt-users] Node 40660 is no longer in the database ...

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Oct 4 19:25:15 UTC 2014

Alberto,

   I don't see you listed here either. You are registered however -

40660=radio at 190.166.134.128:4569/40660,190.166.134.128

Look at /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf  with your editor and make sure the statpost lines for your node are not commented - semicolon before them. If so remove the semicolons and reboot.

; *** Status Reporting ***
;
; Uncomment the following two statpost lines to report the status of your node to stats.allstarlink.org
;statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
;statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

Remove semicolons on these two above statpost lines

Also note that this is a per node setting so if you have other nodes configured in rpt.conf you would need to uncomment them also if you wanted them listed.

This is what sends your status information to the server. It is not necessary for the system to operate but without it you will not appear on the list and other Allstar users will not know you are there. Sometimes this may be what you want!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio