[App_rpt-users] Nodes not showing at all. they are missing

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 20:55:24 UTC 2014

Several nodes are now experiencing this issue. Another one I was asked
to look at is 29863 which appears "green" in the list at
https://allstarlink.org/nodelist.php but when you look at
http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=29863 it says no longer
in the database. From the "CLI> iax2 show registry" returns "registered"
so it would appear everything on the node end is working properly. Could
this be an issue on the other end? Node can be connected to, both
inbound and outbound, and port 4569 appears to be open as required.

N5ZUA