[App_rpt-users] rpt_extnodes quits

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 23:38:37 UTC 2014

One of my nodes is having an issue.  The rpt_extnodes list
stops updates.  I have taken these steps to correct the problem
killall rc.updatenodelist
killall rc.updatenodelist   ; a second time to be sure it kills all
/etc/rc.d/rc.updatenodelist &    ; the list updates, and continues
doing so for a few hours then falls upon the same problem.
Anyone experiencing this?