[App_rpt-users] DOS

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 03:23:46 UTC 2014

Not sure what you want to update.

- The bash fix is “yum update bash”. Easy, safe and quick.

 - To update CentOS to the latest version 5 do “yum update”. That will take a while depending on the speed of your computer and your internet connection. Then reboot. This will break your node and your have to do this http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/111 to fix it.

- If you only want to update app_rpt do this https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

Can’t help you with Xipar.
--
Tim