[App_rpt-users] Nodes not showing at all. they are missing

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 15:10:51 UTC 2014

Yes, some nodes display and others do not. A couple of mine that I recently moved to a new IP address are no longer showing. Others are still ok. Seems like new nodes, moved nodes or nodes that have been off line for a while don’t update the stats page.

The stats server is located in a very high volume ISP. Even so the server and/or connection may have become over loaded. We’re still trying to sort it out.

Please do not be concerned about “no longer in db” messages on the stats page. This does not mean anything is wrong with your node.

--
Tim WD6AWP