[App_rpt-users] Vox during autopatch..

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:09:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone its loren again yes... I know right I am back with another
question..

Here is what I need is it possible to for example i dial out for autopatch
its connected all the way up till some one gets on the phone then I would
like to see it switch to Vox operations allowing the transmitter to drop so
that it will reset the Transmitters Backup time out timer.. Example either
I could Dtmf a set a numeral values into the repeater and drop the tx radio
and bring it back up etc just need to go down for 5 seconds to reset every
2 minutes.. is this possible?? anyone out there have the same issues?

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.lorentedford.com