[App_rpt-users] loss of time

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:50:25 UTC 2014

I have one repeater now running full time with a BBB & URI. The tower site
doesn't have internet at the location yet. Probably not until spring. That
is a future thought for doing all of this.
I have noticed that it took the system no time at all to loose its time
sync and the time seems to be random. however as soon as I get the the bbb
an internet connection from my phone it syncs right back up. I have a gps
at my finger tips with a data out

any thoughts ?

Mike AE4ML

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American