[App_rpt-users] Ezstream errors

Alain Mugnier astroportable at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:59:04 UTC 2014

cp: cannot stat `ezstream.xml': No such file or directory

And from there it starts it seems.

Ok for some reason it's not in the right spot or can't read the file.

Checklist says check ownership and permissions and if file is where it's
supposed to be or is a setting there out of wack?

With any luck after sorting that the rest might come good ;-) touch wood.

Just a guess on my wild behalf that or the file could be corrupt (unlikely)
Or file locking has occurred due to some stupid non apparent reason.

Well usually there is a good reason eg a session crashed and text editor or
even program in question didn't get time to shut the file proper.

That one probably being the biggest aherm.

I have put the call out to those who use Broadcastify that I know of to see
if they could spot the problem straight of
and if so to contact you.

Hope that helps.