[App_rpt-users] Beagle bone black and timedatectl

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:24:57 UTC 2014

Good afternoon to all.
I have posted on this issue before. I have and off site repeater with no
internet access atleast until spring time, Hopefully...
My allstar node time is way off. so I try to correct it. The outcome is a
lock up condition. The repeater no longer responses. The only fix appears
to be a reboot. This only brings me back to square one. The time is way off
again.

Is there something else to do once I reset the time short of a reboot to
bring the system up on line ? is there a way to reset the system and use
the new time stamp ?

Seriously contemplating an NTP server at the site. I just don’t have the
time to put into one right now.

I have the new 1.2 code. I'm not ready to deploy this to either of the
repeaters just yet.

command issued this morning that caused the trouble.

tmedatectl " 2014-10-27 11:35:00"

Thank you

Mike AE4ML
--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American