[App_rpt-users] questions on beagle

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:55:49 UTC 2014

We are running usbradio with DSP PL decode on an ACID server, and we've had
no issues. The radio has a Com-Spec tone decoder, which we ignore because
folks thought it sounded too tinny... guess we could have install a
de-emphasis ckt, but it was easier to just "turn-on" the DSP, and not run
simple USB. Not tried usbradio and DSP in the XM, which I'm using with the
DMK LOX. As Doug pointed out different ears hear things differently... I
just go with the majority opinion because my old ears just don't
discriminate well enough to judge :-)

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm