[App_rpt-users] Beagle bone black and timedatectl

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Oct 31 14:03:10 UTC 2014

Both ntpd and ntpdate are included in the startup of the BBB and work fine when there is Internet. The problem was NO Internet in this case so ntp would not work. Manual setting of the date while Asterisk is not running or doing an Asterisk restart after changing the date is the answer.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio