[App_rpt-users] Fwd: EchoLink Policy Reminder

Jon Byrne email at jonbyrne.com
Thu Sep 4 08:05:07 UTC 2014

Morning All

Apparently Echolink did a test and Allstarlink allowed them to register a
call sign without providing a copy of a valid license, they just needed the
Postal and Email address. This is not the way it works for UK License
holders, we have to send a copy of our license but is it for US Stations?

Regards

Jon
2E0RFU

Jon Byrne