[App_rpt-users] WX Alert scripts

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:47:46 UTC 2014

Good afternoon to all,
I have a question on the weather alert scripts that I have been reading
about. Before I attempt to add this to my pair of nodes  has any one else
done this on the Beagle Bone Black ?  I don't want to over load them but
this is something that I feel is of great importance.

Thank you

Mike AE4ML

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American