[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard-XM & LOX

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:15:59 UTC 2014

I've been running my Beagleboard-XM with LOX for about 9 months. It has
recently stopped working; Asterisk stops running, and the LOX PTT LED
lights. When I do a reboot (from the command line or by power reset) it
works fine for a week or so, then does it again. I suspect the
Beagleboard-XM is having memory errors, but since Asterisk stops running, I
can't get into asterisk -r to see what it is doing (just returns me to the
Linux command line). Other than this, it works fine.

Has anyone had this experience? If so, did you find a solution other than
using crontab to reboot weekly?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm