[App_rpt-users] Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.32-042stab093.4

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:00:28 UTC 2014

Need help to install an allstarlink node that wont have any radio on it in a data center to be my central reflector for my french network of repeater around Quebec Canada..

I did try to run phase2.sh from /etc/rc.d/ but this fail when compiling.

here is the out put from the script

sh phase2.sh
****** Phase 2 post install ******
Getting asterisk install script from http://dl.allstarlink.org...
Getting files.tar.gz from http://dl.allstarlink.org...
****** Asterisk Installation ******
/etc/rc.d/astinstall.sh: line 11: ntpdate: command not found
Unpacking files.tar.gz...
Compiling Zaptel...
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for GNU make... make
checking for grep... /bin/grep
checking for sh... /bin/sh
checking for ln... /bin/ln
checking for wget... /usr/bin/wget
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... (cached) /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for initscr in -lcurses... no
checking for initscr in -lncurses... no
checking for newtBell in -lnewt... no
checking for usb_init in -lusb... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating build_tools/menuselect-deps
config.status: creating makeopts
config.status: creating build_tools/make_firmware_object
configure: *** Zaptel build successfully configured ***
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for GNU make... make
checking for asprintf... yes
checking for getloadavg... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for strcasestr... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for strsep... yes
checking for strtoq... yes
checking for unsetenv... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for initscr in -lcurses... no
checking for initscr in -lncurses... no
checking for pkg-config... No
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating makeopts
config.status: creating autoconfig.h
configure: configuring in mxml
configure: running /bin/sh './configure' --prefix=/usr/local  'CC=' 'LD=' 'AR=' 'CFLAGS=' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... no
checking for c++... no
checking for gpp... no
checking for aCC... no
checking for CC... no
checking for cxx... no
checking for cc++... no
checking for cl... no
checking for FCC... no
checking for KCC... no
checking for RCC... no
checking for xlC_r... no
checking for xlC... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no
checking whether g++ accepts -g... no
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for cp... /bin/cp
checking for ln... /bin/ln
checking for mkdir... /bin/mkdir
checking for nroff... /usr/bin/nroff
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for strdup... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating mxml.list
config.status: creating mxml.pc
config.status: creating config.h
configure: Menuselect build configuration successfully completed
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
gcc -g -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -Wall    -c -o menuselect.o menuselect.c
gcc -g -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -Wall    -c -o strcompat.o strcompat.c
gcc -g -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -Wall    -c -o menuselect_stub.o menuselect_stub.c
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect/mxml'
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-attr.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-entity.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-file.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-index.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-node.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-search.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-set.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-private.c
gcc -O -Wall   -c mxml-string.c
/bin/rm -f libmxml.a
/usr/bin/ar crvs libmxml.a mxml-attr.o mxml-entity.o mxml-file.o mxml-index.o mxml-node.o mxml-search.o mxml-set.o mxml-private.o mxml-string.o
a - mxml-attr.o
a - mxml-entity.o
a - mxml-file.o
a - mxml-index.o
a - mxml-node.o
a - mxml-search.o
a - mxml-set.o
a - mxml-private.o
a - mxml-string.o
ranlib libmxml.a
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect/mxml'
gcc -o menuselect menuselect.o strcompat.o menuselect_stub.o mxml/libmxml.a mxml/libmxml.a
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'
Generating input for menuselect ...

  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
  that 'zttool' should not be included.  However, either some
  dependencies for this module were not found or a
  conflict exists.

  Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing
  menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.

make: *** [menuselect.makeopts] Error 255
Failure: Unable to compile Zaptel 2
Fatal error: Unable to install Asterisk!
[root at node rc.d]#

I dont know where to go from there..

Anyone care to help a bit?