[App_rpt-users] Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.32-042stab093.4

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:12:38 UTC 2014

Thanks Bob. I dont think that it has to do with something impossible to do.. In fact I have been searching the archives about problem like that.. And there was some answer about some patch to dahdi zaptel.. or such.. I am at work, dont remember..
If it would be installed at least up to a point. I would be able to do it..
I just dont know how to tell the compiler not to compile that part and go on..