[App_rpt-users] semi-free to good home

Bob Prybyzerski w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:10:11 UTC 2014

Bryan, I am interested in the MSF.
Bob W2YMM
Direct email is w2ymm1 at gmail.com

1 MSF5000 900 MHz 150 watt digital station.  E-Z adaptation to allstar, literally 4 wires.  Have one on air and it's rock steady and working; haven't touched it in months. RSS programmable.  needs tuning, but if you have experience with these, and access to a test panel and service monitor, it's a cinch.  From the PSE&G cache. $100.

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Prybyzerski
631-960-1051