[App_rpt-users] update-another (legitimate) question

Greg kb1ncj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:28:08 UTC 2014

Well oh well.. now it is fine!! Maybe a bug in my browser?? Strange
because all the other nodes in the list were fine.

I looked up my node on the Echolink link status page and see that the
frequency and tone and ant height etc is all garbled with the missing
variables in the comments field. I did a search near the Los Angeles
area and noticed others the same (that have it coupled with Allstar).
Maybe this hasn't been noticed yet.. I almost never look up my node
there but was checking since I moved my location.

Greg