[App_rpt-users] Ideas (Mobile App)

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:11:41 UTC 2014

Since allstar is pretty well accessible with sip clients i wonder how easy
it would be to build a mobile app that we could use on both Iphones and
Andriod based OS I know that this would involve alot of work probably
however I think it would help out Allstar greatly especially if we were to
compare it to Echolink where thats all the old timers talk about.. Echolink
to them is just name recognition but just like Windows it has its flaws...
This is only just an Idea if some one else has thought of this i apologize
for stepping on anybody toes... I just know that to keep some project like
this going requires pushing the edges of technology is good especially for
long term..

I wish i knew enough about programming if i did i personally would love to
help out but I am not that good when it comes down to that sort of things..

Anyway thanks for the help everyone on earlier projects

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
 <loren at richlandcountycomputers.com>
http://www.lorentedford.com