[App_rpt-users] Where is the echolink "text greeting" Page

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:05:04 UTC 2014

When I connect from an echolink client capable of veiwing the text, it says

"Welcome to Allstar node *x*
Echo-link node *y*
Number *z*

Stations connected"

I really like all of that stuff how it is, I just want to add some text on
top of it. Does anybody know where the file is?

On another subject is there a way to transmit a greeting when someone
connects to the connecting station, but not anywhere else? (be it allstar
or echolink)

For example, I have 2 nodes connected. When the third one connects, a
greeting is played to the third node, but not anybody else (not on the
local repeater or to any of the two nodes already connected)

*73*
*Skyler KDØWHB*

--
Skyler Fennell