[App_rpt-users] Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.32-042stab093.4

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:48:58 UTC 2014

thanks Tim, will look into this..

Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.32-042stab093.4
From: tim.sawyer at mac.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:54:13 -0700
CC: doug at crompton.com; app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
To: petem001 at hotmail.com

I use this Asterisk source: http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/branches/1.6.2/and pull app_rpt source out of http://x.allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz
You’ll need libpri and a bunch of other stuff I’ll leave for you to work out on your own.
--
Tim
:wq

On Sep 11, 2014, at 7:19 PM, pete M <petem001 at hotmail.com> wrote:OK Doug you got me fired  up..
just one thing to know what source of asterisk are you using exactly?
Got Dahdi got the patch.. will fix what's needed to be fixed about ntpd and all. But what damn source of asterisk are you using? ;-)