[App_rpt-users] Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.32-042stab093.4

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:56:57 UTC 2014

OK
The GOAL: having a node without a radio on a server to use as a gateway of conference for a few repeaters around the Montreal region. I found a nice site where I can rent a small vps for 5$ a month. nothing fancy. I want to have that computer tu be my conference.. None of the site I have are either stable enough to host a nice conference or where I could have computer in a not arsh place, the bandwith is the issue.
So I can load a lot of different distro, BUT they are fixe image to start with. Cnt ask to load the acid iso.. (this would of course fix every thing.)
So the goal is not for fun I do need to make this work.
Will work from there, will find some answer online for most of the stuff I need, But when it is directly related to app_rpt, here is my only source..
Now I know what version of asterisk to use, where to find it, same for dahdi and app_rpt..  will try to ork on that. will find that I need some library of other stuff enroute  and other software.. but I will try..
Not such a noob in linux.. but not a pro.. thanks for you patience..
Pierre VE2PF