[App_rpt-users] rc.updatenodelist fails.

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Sep 14 04:20:55 UTC 2014

Ok, good to know.  Maybe we can put that in the docs, as it had me fooled
trying to troubleshoot it.

I'm running it from asterisk.kb9mci.net, 44.98.254.236 which is registered in
the portal for node 40821, and it's still giving an error 403.

How often does it update the ACL for the server?  I've had to move the server
recently.

Thanks,

--
Bryan Fields