[App_rpt-users] MSF to RTCM Wiring

Robert robert at controlservers.net
Wed Sep 17 22:54:55 UTC 2014

The Moto modules ARE the GPS units :-) But I've still never done this. But
are you saying that the RTCM has a built-in GPS or that one may be
connected?

Mark called me today and said my RTCM missed shipping but is leaving today.
<silly teen-aged girl happy dance goes here >

I looked at the #2 and #3 MSF 5000 and it says that it is a C73 CBX and not
CLB's. Hmm. maybe the one on the hill is a CLB.

OT: Right now I am desperately looking for someone that has a small space on
Strawberry Peak in the San Bernardino Mountains. American Tower is a joke
and SubCarrier hasn't replied. I wonder if anyone in the group has a
suggestion? Heap's Peak is raining down on Pali Mountain with -1dBm of 99.1
on your FM freakin' dial. If I add the Angle Linear dual cavity back in it
reduces it by 99dB (-67dBm). It's a sharp 1MHz window.

Strawberry sees the coastal side AND the high desert side. Will $$$.

Thank you for the replies. You are all appreciated.

  _____