[App_rpt-users] Not able to receive incoming connections

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Sep 23 23:38:57 UTC 2014

Gene,

 Not sure what you mean by forced but you need to port foward port 4569 upd  to the IP address of your Allstar computer. The Allstar computer should be set as a static IP address on your local network so that the local address does not change.

In addition if you want to access your system remotely or have someone else do it for maintenance you need to port forward port 222 tcp to the IP address of your Allstar computer.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio