[App_rpt-users] Multiple nodes

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sun Sep 28 19:28:53 UTC 2014

So as it stands I have a one node system. I have another URI on the way and
will have  BBB soon. The eventual plan is to have a few repeaters and some
simplex nodes at people's houses for RF hot spot access.

What is the best way to tie these together? I understand you can set
permanent links that will reestablish connection if lost.

Is there other ways of accomplishing this? I only ask because I have my one
node setup with email, autopatch and all other kinds of bells and whistles.
I'd like to be able to do all of this from other RF locations and I wonder
if I need to just set each node up accordingly or can one node be the
workhorse and the other nodes just be dumb connections.

Did I make any sense with that question?