[App_rpt-users] Multiple nodes

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 04:40:42 UTC 2014

Doug,

I just want to add to this that I think what you guys are doing with the BBB is absolutely fantastic. You, David and possibly others are doing a ton of work behind the scenes to make not only the BBB better but also AllStar. People don’t know the amount of work the BBB team has contributed. While I’m not going to recommend the BBB for every application it’s certainly a fine solution in many cases and it's only getting better. I look forward to your future efforts and the next release and the one after that, and the one after… How about an audio cape so we can ditch USB all together?
--
Tim
:wq