[App_rpt-users] (no subject)

Tom Caspar tom.caspar at cpcomms.com
Tue Sep 30 03:06:30 UTC 2014

I have a private node with 6 voted receivers usng RTCMs.  I'd like to add a 7th RTCM to this node that is always mixed in rather than voted.  I'm able to make this rtcm work as a 7th voted rceive with no problem.  Everything Ive read seems to indicate that if I change Gps pps polarity to "none" this will achieve my desired results, however I am unable to get audio out of my transmit rtcm from thiis 7th site.  It does change color to cyan in Allmon indicating it is non voted input but I do not get any indication or audio when that units COR goes active.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Tom