[App_rpt-users] Multiple nodes

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 03:19:06 UTC 2014

Good thought, although I am using rxondelay.  I discovered
the burst is just inherent of a simplex node.  Just a note, I
configured the BBB for usbradio and enabled the rxsquelchdelay
with success, however the audio produced a pulsing attribute.
A tradeoff, so I'm back to simpleusb.  Next I plan to try an
audio delay board.  Over kill but it's all in the spirit of ham radio...
Thanks to those responsible for the BBB
JK