[App_rpt-users] Server Login Anomaly

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:48:05 UTC 2015

Our connectivity outside of the valley was disrupted this morning. I sit in
one domain, and our club repeater sits in another (first digits of IP
address different). I could ping the repeater IP address, with a reasonable
response, but when I attempted to login, it requested my login name, but
would not return to request the password. I had the same difficulty with two
Allstar servers in my local domain, with me behind my firewall.

The question is this, what might the ACID build be expecting from the WWW
that was not available to it during this larger system outage, that would
not allow it to respond to my login with a return request for the password?

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm