[App_rpt-users] Hub Computer

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Apr 2 17:31:47 UTC 2015

Wayne,
No reason not to use your preferred server over the Celeron.
I would pay attention more to things like dual power supplies, mirrored
RAM etc.
The things that keep a server running day in and day out.
I'm sure you don't want to explain to the boss as to why you need to fix
"your" server.
73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic