[App_rpt-users] Help with weather scripts

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Sun Apr 5 22:28:32 UTC 2015

Our needs are a little different. We have three repeaters in our network and as an ECOMM repeater and in an area prone to harsh weather with little notice (the mountains and deserts of So. Calif.) we want the weather to announce locally only. Mountain weather should not go out over Desert and Metro; Desert should not go out over the Mountain system. One can use a free text-to-speech app to read the text file OTA.

R. Wayne