[App_rpt-users] App_rpt on a laptop

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Sun Apr 12 18:54:07 UTC 2015

Nope. ACID, Limey Linux, BBB and Rpi2 are your only choices and none of those run on Ubuntu. If you’re worried about birdies why use a plastic cased laptop? Using a Desktop GUI makes even more noise. Get a nice little Intel Atom in a good metal case, put it in the rack with your repeater in the basement, it will be fine.
--
Tim
:wq