[App_rpt-users] The ARM app_rpt mailing list

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Apr 27 10:18:23 UTC 2015

Shane,
The list you are asking about is at <http://lists.hamvoip.org/cgi-bin
/mailman/listinfo/arm-allstar> That list mostly deals with disk images
built for the RPI2 and the BBB.

There are quite a few people here that built AllStar Asterisk from base
Debian installs. I've created some scripts and documentation specific to
installing AllStar Asterisk on Debian, including the RPI1, RPI2 BBB and
the WM8750. All ARM Processors, Also Debian on X86 and X64.

See <https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar>

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic