[App_rpt-users] All Star Link GPIO Odroid U3

Steven Donegan steve at donegan.org
Mon Apr 27 22:03:43 UTC 2015

Awesome Doug!
 ____________
Steven Donegan
KK6IVC FCC General Class License
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86
www.sscc.us

      From: Doug Crompton <doug at crompton.com>
 To: Luis Ceja Quiroz <lcejaqui at ucsc.edu>
Cc: "app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org" <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
 Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 2:41 PM
 Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] All Star Link GPIO Odroid U3

#yiv8962737802 #yiv8962737802 --.yiv8962737802hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv8962737802 body.yiv8962737802hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv8962737802 Luis,

  This is already done and in testing on the RPi2 and will be in the next update in about a month at hamvoip.org.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio