[App_rpt-users] Domain name help (slightly OT)

Eric Guth eric at efratnetworks.com
Tue Apr 28 06:12:31 UTC 2015

You can use a service like Dynamic DNS.  You would install the credentials (host name, user name, and password)  in your router.  This way you do not have to have a fixed IP address on your Internet line.

http://dyn.com/dns/

if you want to create a personal website with a custom domain name, I like to use:
www.weebly.com<http://www.weebly.com> .  It is turnkey and cheap.

73,

Eric
4Z1UG / WA6IGR