[App_rpt-users] Allmon does not show RTCM clients

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Wed Apr 29 13:58:20 UTC 2015

Is Allmon showing the node correctly? If so then you know it’s logging into AMI correctly.

Look in your Apache error log for any errors. One about JSON is common and mentioned in the README.

All that is needed in voter.ini.php is the node= line. The login is picked up from allmon.ini.php. Also try changing the stanza to something with a bit of text. Like so:

<?php
[RTCM 7700]
node=7700
?>