[App_rpt-users] All Star Link GPIO Odroid U3

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:24:42 UTC 2015

To add to this, I have a fan script I modified from another project to
use with app_rpt that could be adapted for a PTT and COS.
http://latinovoip.net/allstar-and-the-gpio-fan-script-for-dmk-engineering-uri/

You cound use the Wiring PI project that I believe can be used with Odroid.
See: https://github.com/hardkernel/wiringPi

Pretty sure between these 2 projects you can use the events management
subsystem to accomplish this:
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/176