[App_rpt-users] Amsat net

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:30:18 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I run the Colorado Amateur Satellite net in Denver with my AllStar link
repeater.

I used to be linked up to many nodes, but that has decreased dramatically.

I am seldom on the fun system, covering many repeaters in Colorado because
he has turned it to a private system, and only one person can hook the
private node to the public to link me in.

I am also no longer on the East Coast reflector due to the reflector owner
getting mad at someone I allowed to be a substitute net control, because he
apparently bootleged someone elses call before he actually got a real one (
I didn't know about that).

So whoever wants to link in Thursday at 7:00PM Mountain time, please feel
free too, also, if anybody here knows about satellites, I would appreciate
that too, I am not an expert, and would like to have people who can give
more info to people who are new to sats.

AllStar - 40764
EchoLink KD0WHB-L

73
Skyler KDØWHB