[App_rpt-users] Find nodes that are talking

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:02:55 UTC 2015

I like the feature on stats.allstarlink.org which shows the time since last
unkey, but I wish there was a way to sort it, it would be really nice if I
could find all of the nodes that are currently talking so I could connect
in if I want to find someone to talk to or do a demonstration etc.

First, has anyone done such a thing, where you grab the last unkey from the
stats.allstarlink and show all of the nodes that have had traffic sorted by
last unkey?

Second, if I wanted to do it, what programming language would I have to
learn to script it for my ham radio website and how hard would it be?

Thanks
Skyler KDØWHB