[App_rpt-users] I/O using parallel port

Jamey Wright jamey.wright at charter.net
Sun Aug 9 22:47:19 UTC 2015

I searched all through the rpt.conf file and could not find any duplicates.
These are the only functions I have added.  Everything else is what comes in
the file by default.   For good measure I changed the commands to 3 digit
commands starting right after the 900 series commands.  Still does not work.

At a loss

Jamey
WR4JW