[App_rpt-users] resending request for app info

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Aug 14 20:12:32 UTC 2015

don't need SIP unless you like getting hammered by chinese hackers trying to steal or pwn your server.

just iax2 and optionally ssh.  and even then if you don't need to get into your box from outside, turn off the SSH.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.