[App_rpt-users] Pickle SVN Server

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Aug 15 11:46:30 UTC 2015

Hello Robert,

Well, I have heard at least one other HAM on the air around here and he
said he prefers to use the xM vs. the rest.  And there's at least another
HAM that I have talked to via this list that has at least one xM on the air
- so I guess that gets us up to 3 real fast.  Hi!

I thought there'd be enough xM's out there looking for something to do;
this would be a good fit.

So, is 3 enough to get the source on the repository?  Or did it ever live
there?  Assume so since the rest are there.

I see Jim WB6NIL updated uridiag.

73's,
John
AJ6BC