[App_rpt-users] Custom NodeNames

W0OTM w0otm at w0otm.com
Tue Aug 18 04:37:53 UTC 2015

Tim, I wrote ALL the code for the AllStarLink Web Configuration Portal years ago.  NOWHERE is it documented that I authored it.  You don't see me crying over not getting credit for my contributions!

It's really ridiculous that you are pissing and moaning over a few lines of code...now that you've made a BIG stink, we ALL now know you authored the astdb.php script (although it's not documented in the actual file anywhere, I'll have to take your word for it)

EVERYONE give Tim a round of applause!

I will never offer another contribution to this project EVER again.  Jim Dixon, mark my word!  EVER!

Sent from my iPhone