[App_rpt-users] modified custom nodenames

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Aug 19 00:22:11 UTC 2015

Bryan,

 I am not sure. Perhaps the database is corrupt? I just re-ran mine and it does not seem to burp -

Processing Node Number: 1000 - Callsign: WB6XYZ
Processing Node Number: 1499 - Callsign: WA3DSP
Processing Node Number: 2000 - Callsign: WB6NIL
Processing Node Number: 2001 - Callsign: WB6NIL
Processing Node Number: 2002 - Callsign: WB6NIL
Processing Node Number: 2003 - Callsign: WB6NIL
Processing Node Number: 2007 - Callsign: WB6NIL

The first two entries you would not have so I suspect the node 2000 would be the first one you process. That means there is probably something wrong in the database.

Try -   grep -m 1 2000 /var/log/asterisk/astdb.txt
2000|WB6NIL|ALBACORE HUB|Downtown Los Angeles, CA

replacing the path to your path if different. Are you seeing the same thing I am seeing?
Maybe someone else has an idea?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio