[App_rpt-users] ARnewsline over repeater

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Aug 21 16:37:31 UTC 2015

Yes, as mentioned it divides the downloaded file into 2.5 minute segments and adds a pause message. The next segment is backed up about 10 seconds for continuity.

While the echolink method would work it would suffer from the typical echolink audio quality and also possible connection problems. I would avoid putting echolink audio on Allstar if at all possible.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio